Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Something new.

Haaaaai theeere~ 
8D
HAAAAI ~  
Jjong looking so smexy right there 8D


CLICK ON IT , if it doesn't move


SOOO this times i did a holy crap of noise i think my neighboors are REALLY pissed rn. 
I mean REALLY 


But today i did some shit done i doodled again so some pictures of Koreans and stuff... 

and there's a new highlight at this page  BDDD

YOU CAN VOTE FOR THE ENTRYS. FUCK YEAH DO IT. 


After i got a bit more time i will work harder on my blog 
and yo can follow my life in more details 8D

ANDANDANDANDAND
온유 IS SOOOO HAWT <3 
watch him: 

and this is just
YYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH



NO NOOO he can't be so cute , while eating his finger X_X


EDHFUIEWZIUR.'ÄE:AFKEOUORZ/(W§Q&$§UISADK3489zHE

WAHH so CHUTE

ONEW: oh, this ain't chicken ...

well even if Onew is unique
there's still one part of his body i can't understand x'D


JJONG: Where did you just want to go?
ONEW: I... Yeah I wanted to go... ask...ask Key...
JJONG: No, you're staying with me.


*_*


XD Yeah i love doodleing 

Now Jjongs turn
hawdffffff




OHMAYGOWD- his tongue <3




I'M IN LOVE AGAIN


guys i will leave you nao 
i just go but i swear next time i will have mor time to post a better blogentry <3

sayonara~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen