Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

hlw agaiin

Konnichi  waaaaaaaaaaa


I'm BACK ~


from italy
and i can say :

I wont go there ANYMORE
chrm thank u

BUT i got my drawing tablet O-O  (i dunno what it means in english ... graphic tablet? )

anyway i absolutly regretted it  WHAUT?! yes i'm serious but i got it last week on monday and nao after one week i'm not that desperate anymore :D
and i only regretted it cause i couldn't draw !?? wattaaaa heell

so nao i knw what it means to draw with a graphic tablet = ='
it's hard TT-TT

but i will master it o3o

wanna see some trys? ô.o


this is Rocky so you shoulda knw him 

many things i draw r manipulated by Naimanes [<3] art work :DD
i already mentioned her
but THANK U again for ur wonderful art TT3TT 



this thing has more sense than U !
>:D

*hustlehustel*
DON'T LOOK AT IT!

this should be Lavi (D.G-M) 
well...

Mona Lisa 

oh god don't look at it it was one of my first trys


i'm still working on tthis one rn




BUT Y IS THERE STILL NO ONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SAY ME HOW SILLY I AM OR SOMETHING ?!?! NOO I DON'T KNW JUST COMMENT ME SOMETHING SO I'M NOT THAT SAD ANYMORE , EH? O3O


thank you and good byeeeeee 

2 Kommentare:

  1. HEEEEEYYYYY MANGA MASTER. I SEE U HAVE IMPROVED A LOT ;-) GUESS WHO I AM?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. uuuh x.X who ARE you!?
    hmm lemmi guess ô.o

    AKIRAAA-CHAN!!!? *hugs you thiightly*

    btw thank you for comment and your a great mangamaster too =v=

    AntwortenLöschen